Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome to my Jewelry Blog

Welcome to my blog, my name is Katy Drose and I have always wanted to share a personal experience that I have had with people all around the world. We all know that jewelry is a great place to start with your loved ones and that is exactly where my fiance started with mine as well. I remember the details quite well, it was a wednesday afternoon and I was late getting back to the apartment that we had both rented out. As I came in everything was empty, even though my fiance was suppose to be home, and all that I saw was a box on the table. The while box caught my eyes immediately as the marble black table created that contrast. As I opened the box I saw a set of emerald earrings and was jumping in joy. Emerald is the gemstone that I love and it is also the ones that I wanted for my birthday. It seems that my fiance was able to get them to me finally. On the other hand I want to say that this started my obsession with all different kinds of handmade jewelry. It has made a deep impact on how I think about life in general and i hope that you will love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment